Department of Energy & Environmental Protection
Welcome to DEEP’s ezFile Portal –
the convenient, secure way to manage your DEEP licenses, permits and notifications.
ezFile can currently be used for:
- Stormwater Registrations (Construction, Industrial and No Exposure)
- Underground Storage Tank Notifications
- Boating and Fishing Permits and Registrations
- Radiation (DTX and RMI)
- Air Emissions Inventory and Compliance Reporting (EMIT)
- Waste Transportation (Hazardous Waste, Non-Hazardous Waste, Biomedical Waste and Emergency Responder/Spill)
- Aquatic Pesticide Permitting (New Permit Applications and Annual Re-Introductions)
- Coastal Permit Applications (Certificate of Permission and Structures, Dredging & Fill / Tidal Wetlands)
- Natural Diversity Data Base Review Requests (NDDB Requests) and Site Assessments
To apply for other permits, licenses or registrations please go to the DEEP Permits and Licenses web page.